Cleans And Protects Exotic Materials
Dry Vapor Cleaning with Purgospray™ technology is your solution to cleaning and dirt removal problems present in Aerospace manufacturing and can be solved in a rapid and economical way. When servicing machine tools and pre-treating single metal parts, Dry Vapor is excellent for removing dirt, grease, and solvents used in the manufacturing process. The use of solvents combined with high-pressure water jets can result in serious problems, especially in the disposal of waste and an increased level of toxicity in the work environment. The use of Dry Vapor reduces water consumption and eliminates any wastewater stream. Contaminants which are removed are easily captured with our waste management system.
Areas of use include:
- removal of greasy residues
- cleaning of solvents and toxins used in the manufacturing process
- sanitizing of filters and ventilation grilles
- cleaning of electric boards
- cleaning of mechanical parts, alloy rims, filters and grilles
- cleaning of floors
- cleaning of heat exchangers and air-conditioners
- cleaning transmission systems and oil sumps
- removal of grease and encrustation from fixed structures and scales
Find out how DVC™ Dry Vapor Cleaning system can make a big difference in keeping your facilities clean and safe.
Companies That Trust Our System
3555 Rosecrans Street, Suite 114-200, San Diego, CA 92110, USA