Aerospace & Aviation
Cleans everything from landing gear to electronic assembly connectors and mechanical chassis surfaces, engine grease, and other substances build up inside the Dry Vapor Cleaning with Purgospray™ technology is your solution to cleaning and dirt removal problems present in Aerospace manufacturing and can be solved in a rapid and economical way. When servicing machine tools and pre-treating single metal parts, Dry Vapor is excellent for removing dirt, grease, and solvents used in the manufacturing process. The use of solvents combined with high-pressure water jets can result in serious problems, especially in the disposal of waste and an increased level of toxicity in the work environment. The use of Dry Vapor reduces water consumption and eliminates any wastewater stream. Contaminants that are removed are easily captured with our waste management system.
Areas of use include:
- Removal of greasy residues
- Cleaning of solvents and toxins used in the manufacturing process
- Sanitizing of filters and ventilation grilles
- Cleaning of electric boards
- Cleaning of mechanical parts, alloy rims, filters, and grilles
- Cleaning of floors
- Cleaning of heat exchangers and air-conditioners
- Cleaning transmission systems and oil sumps
- Removal of grease and encrustation from fixed structures and scales
The Marines are impressed! Cleaning out weapons has never been easier. What used to take weeks, now takes only a few days; and NeeRugo™ rust inhibitor helps prevent our weapons from rusting.
U.S. Marine Corps
U.S. Air Force